I love this photo! As Colin and Catherine were throwing the reindeer food I happened to get this super cool shot. I love how you can really see the handful of reindeer food (oatmeal) that Colin is throwing out!!
The patterned papers are K & Co and Heidi Swapp. I used my Christmas Solutions for the reindeer and the title is Storybook and A Child's Year font.
I turned the photo to sepia tone to see the reindeer food even better!!
Hi, This is my little space on the web. I'm all about scrapbooking, my family, teaching, anything Jane Austen, knitting/crocheting, traveling, my cats, fashion, art, galleries, project runway/antm/rachelzoe, FB, old movies, writing and my cricut!
you can contact me at missgiebel@gmail dot com I'd love to hear from you!!
1 comment:
Hi Heidi popped on over from scrappers delight for a visit and wow beautiful layout,great picture.
Hugs
Tracy
xxx
Post a Comment